• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canvas Material

Bresnik

We have a HP L25500 and are looking for a good quality canvas material to print on. Does anyone have any recommendations?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have on order some great looking canvas for latex and the price point is about $0.35 a sq.ft. I can let you know when it comes in.

MarioDesign

Bresnik have you tried the canvas yet? I am getting my L25500 later this week and was wondering how it worked out for you and if you would recommend the canvas.
thanks

rx7boy

Hi Josh

I messaged you awhile back about getting ink shipped to Canada and when I am in need of some I will definately be contacting you. Also this canvas you have been talking about could you send me a sample of it also I would love to try it, would this be possible?

Thanks
John
Boylan Imaging

rx7boy

Hmmm, I deal with all graphic supplies I will just have to give that Neshen stuff a try.

We have been using the Intellicoat GFCVM on our Mutoh mild solvent machine and this stuff prints great however the GFCVM on the HP L25500 works well except where there are very dense areas you can see tiny white spots, I initially thought it was just not hitting in all the pores but if I look with a loupe it looks like little white spots where the ink has dried and left a bit of residue. I tried changing all temps in either direction an no luck getting rid of these little white dots. I know it has something to do with the makeup of the canvas because I tried a sample roll of the Outre canvas and it works well no spots at all, beautiful. But the price is a little on the high side.

If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks
John
Boylan Imaging

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hi Josh

I messaged you awhile back about getting ink shipped to Canada and when I am in need of some I will definately be contacting you. Also this canvas you have been talking about could you send me a sample of it also I would love to try it, would this be possible?

Thanks
John
Boylan Imaging

Yes no problem, PM your address info again.