• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canvas Print Supplier that can ship to Canada?

ArtMogul

Looking for Canvas Print Supplier that can ship to Canada? Most pieces 36x24" 1.5" thick & 48x32" 1.5" thick. Must be high quality and be able to ship are art designs as if we were sending them which our information on the shipping labels. Appreciate the help!

Nick Nie

you can find lots of local vendors, like 4over, they can print and send to you, other idea you can buy canvas and print by yourself. but very few customer order canvas, you will take long time to finish the whole roll.

CanuckSigns

you can find lots of local vendors, like 4over, they can print and send to you, other idea you can buy canvas and print by yourself. but very few customer order canvas, you will take long time to finish the whole roll.

I agree, we havn't stocked canvas in almost 10 years, we get about 1 request a year for it, not a big seller

Nick Nie

Yeah I reached out and got signed up with them but they cap out at 36". I need a 48x32". Having a hard time finding anymore that do canvas art prints. Any suggestions as the best way to locate? Thanks for the help!
Try this vendor: Mammoth Image, they are not so fast but can do this size for sure

ArtMogul

Exactly how much is "a lot?"
How long have you been in business?
Are you familiar with shipping large items to Canada?
Few hundred per month. 20+ years but this specific business about 2 years. Biggest I've shipped is 36x24" canvas. I have suppliers that can do it but pricing is too high. Appreciate the help!

ikarasu

Shipping in Canada is expensive. Where are they going? And how many? A 48x32 is probably $75-100 just in shipping from Canada to Canada... Prices here are insane. It's cheaper to drive to USA and ship an item from there to Canada, than it is Canada to Canada.

Why don't you ship them yourself ? It'll take a bit longer to get to your customer.. but it'll be cheaper. Plus you'll be able to buy them cheaper in USA.

ArtMogul

Gotcha... my main supplier is out of state and they won't ship to Canada or do any extra work. I've had pieces shipped to myself in the past to reship to Canada but just trying to avoid paying for shipping twice. Figured someone may know a US supplier that can ship to Canada for a reasonable cost.

Dan360

You could just go straight to a Canadian supplier and skip the border entirely. There are a couple, I think Canvas Champ will do wholesale pricing you just have to contact them. I can't recommend any personally, we do ours in house and for some reason the bars are pricey up here.