• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Capping position on Falcon II Outdoor

Graphics2u

The maintenance manual talks about adjusting the capping position, but no where that I can find in the manual does it show how to do that. It also shows that the capping position can be initialized under the Parameter Initialization Menu in the service mode, but again it shows nothing about that, in fact capping position doesn't even show up in that menu.

Anyone know how this is to be done?

letterman7

It's done automatically via the menu. You have to enter into the maintenance menu by holding the three top keys down when you power up the machine. You'll then scroll through each section until you reach AJST:Home, then arrow down until Origin Detect (press enter), then scroll down one to Home Detect (press enter). That sets you're capping position. Page 120 of the manual, or thereabouts.

Graphics2u

It's done automatically via the menu. You have to enter into the maintenance menu by holding the three top keys down when you power up the machine. You'll then scroll through each section until you reach AJST:Home, then arrow down until Origin Detect (press enter), then scroll down one to Home Detect (press enter). That sets you're capping position. Page 120 of the manual, or thereabouts.

That sounds like the instructions for a Falcon series. This is a Falcon II. Thanks anyway.

Anyone else?