• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Car dealer stickers

kroger

I always have difficulty pricing the stickers out that car dealerships use on the vehicles when they are sold. I don't want to overprice them or underprice and work for free. I have no idea what other businesses charge. The ones I have to price is for a very busy dealership and I think they put 3 decals on each vehicle (not that it wld change the price). They are quite simple in a cut vinyl, one colour but take time to weed, etc. approx 1" x 3-4" long. Any thoughts on these? I also Priced printed ones, laminated and cut as well? Canadian $. Thanks in advance.

Jillbeans

I would sub those out to a company such as Stouse.
Not sure if there is a CanEHdian equivalent.
Love....Jill

Brink

Most of the car dealers in my area buy promotional products (stickers included) from Gallagher. http://www.gppinc.com/VinylPricers

I can't compete. If you don't have to compete, that's great. But at least you could look at Gallagher's website to see what they charge. If you charge much more than that, maybe you could outsource and make a buck without all that weeding and such.

Kwiksigns

wookie
+1 for Stouse. Even if you wanted to do them in-house, I would at least look at their pricing and decide whether it's even worth my time.

coastguy111

I think you would be better off using the example of these stickers dealerships use to potential customers wanting a wrap. "is the dealership paying you to drive the car you bought from them since your advertising that dealership whenever your driving". Same with the make and model of their vehicle. If someone looks at your car, will they be able to tell what kind of vehicle it is? Of course, and im sure they are not paying that vehicles owner for advertising them (ex-ford, chevy, etc). Little psychological sales logic!