• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Car problem

misterwizard

What you need to do is get your son involved and make a reality tv show about your "crazy" sign business. You wouldn't happen to have a 300lb receptionist covered in tatoos?

I also think you should move next to an existing sign business, you know one with overhead and employees then screw down your prices till they go bust... oh wait you are doing that!

What the world needs more of is cheap ass bad Stickers N Signs.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

btropical.com

No don't email a score representative you actually talk to one face to face . Being a loser slacker is real easy , being productive and making your family proud takes a lot of motivation . Look at yourself in the mirror , hopefully there is not a line of meth on it .

misterwizard

No don't email a score representative you actually talk to one face to face . Being a loser slacker is real easy , being productive and making your family proud takes a lot of motivation . Look at yourself in the mirror , hopefully there is not a line of meth on it .

You have a good day too.