• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

car racing stripes////////

mgcustomgraphics

Hello all, i've been getting a bunch of clients (recently) asking for racing stripes mostly for the popular muscle cars (shelby gt 5oo, camaro, charger, challenger, etc) and i have done a few so far... Well, i noticed that is a very profitable side of the vehicle graphics business since its a fairly esay job to do,( 20 min cut, around 1 hr install and around 400-700% profit if not more) of course that depends on location ( im in orange county south coast/newport area so... Yeah) i usually use high performance vinyl ( i like orcal 751) so far i have done research on factory dimensions and fonts ( if lettering applies) and thats how i get away with it..

My question is.... Is there a website/company or some one here that provides all this factory dimensions and fonts all together according to year and model for example ??(almost like doing the graphics/stripes from factory standards) ???

I get 1o to 15 of thESE clients per month and trust me, i dont want to let them go,

any help is well appreciated

Attachments

• 024-6.jpg
    024-6.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 116

mgcustomgraphics

Im gonna guess no, because its a profitable enterprise for them, as well...

NOT NECESSARILY, IM NOT LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SHOP THAT DOES THE SAME THING (COMPETITION), BUT I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM, I MEANT MORE LIKE A VECTORSTOCK TYPE OF WEBSITE OR SOMEONE HERE THAT DOES SPECIFICALLY THESE TYPES OF GRAPHICS:thumb:

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
THE ONLY IMPOSSIBLE THING IN THIS WORLD IS TO MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE. I DARE YOU

Make dumb people smart.

There, next.....

BadAss

Phoenix Graphics makes a living selleng OEM style kits. Not sure where they got all those deminsions though. M*

rjssigns

I usually order a kit from places like VG. If I have to I just scale up from an internet pic. As long as you're close no-one will ever know.

MrSalumi

or you could measure them yourself.. If you're in OC I am sure you have access to all the original cars if you really try! Just make a template and roll with it.

Mosh

I am sure most of that stuff like the cobra have a copyright, so you legally should not be making those anyway....I turn stripe jobs away all the time. PITA time wasters....yeah some are easy, most are not.
More $$$ to be made in custom signs, that is why there isn't a stripe shop on every corner....