• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Car Wrap Question

vinylink0331

We have a customer that just told us that there is a company in highpoint that prints car wraps for $650.00 minus the install, does that seem low? It would be going on a race car.

weaselboogie

We have a customer that just told us that there is a company in highpoint that prints car wraps for $650.00 minus the install, does that seem low? It would be going on a race car.

You'll need for them to define 'wraps'. I haven't seen too many race cars with full or either partial wraps. They might just be referring to a bunch of applications ALL OVER the car... not a wrap.

oc63rag

You'll need for them to define 'wraps'. I haven't seen too many race cars with full or either partial wraps. They might just be referring to a bunch of applications ALL OVER the car... not a wrap.

If that's the case, then $650 is not bad. I'd do that all day long.