• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Carbon fiber fill***********

tooserious

I have tried several carbon fiber fills and none look like real carbon fiber???? I have Eye Candy 5 and have tried playing with that??
Anty suggestions Thanks Dennis All Signs

SignManiac

I wrapped my shop pool table in carbon fiber I printed. Came out good.

Attachments

• new table-02.JPG
    new table-02.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 158
  • new table-03.JPG
    new table-03.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 114
  • new table-01.JPG
    new table-01.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 125

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I can offer two.

This group of carbon fiber seamless tiles was made using a different pattern than is commonly used and all over the web. IMHO, it does an excellent job of creating the illusion of a very even fibered carbon fiber. It is not photographic however. It is procedurally generated by an image editor.

If you are looking for a photographic rather than a computer generated fill, take a medium to high resolution photograph, square on and stretched out evenly, of an actual piece of carbon fiber fabric. You can then use Genetica 3.5 to make it into a seamless tile or you can contract with me to do it for a fee (you still supplying the photo).

SignManiac

LOL Jhill :) yeah, it fits nicely with the shop ping pong table and shuffleboard table. Damn near didn't have enough room for the dart board!

SignManiac

I drilled out the old 1/2" metal slugs then inlaid each 1966 quarter into the table alternating between heads and tails, then sealed under clear epoxy. The table was originally manufactured in 1966 so they're in there for life.