• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

carbon fiber film supplier ?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Guys I got the KK label carbon fiber which is a high performance calendared film but man they have alot of colors that look so sweet, Im going to wrap my boat in black carbon fiber then do the lettering in the white carbon. If you need pricing or want a sample book let me know.

ozlandJon

Where is a good supplier that stocks carbon fiber film . Proveer and a couple suppliers near me dont stock it?

We have used everything from DiNoc, Scotch Print, KK, Chinese Knocks, Oracal, Helix and the best is from a small shop that imports fresh rolls daily from Japan. It's a non branded material but it has better texture than DiNoc and the thickness and conformability that surpasses Scotch Print 1080. It's air channel tech is amazing. The shrink rate is some what higher but thats real the only disadvantage.

The big upside is that it's cheap and comes in 60" rolls and multiple Carbon Colors.

Just hit me up for dealer info.

CheapVehicleWrap

Have we not learned anything peoples? 3M1080 isn't new and no it's not cheap and for a reason. Keep in mind that those cheap vinyls will have a permanent adhesive, and from what I've learned from a few older friends... shrinkage is not something to brag about. In other words it will be hell when you try to remove and you WILL be removing allot sooner than you think. Be cheap my friends.

Last edited:
J

john1

I wrapped my gas door lid in the 970 carbon from oracal. Didn't realize it was permanent adhesive until i had to take it off a year later lol

whatsinaname

Hi, can you PM me with the dealer or manufacturer info?

We have used everything from DiNoc, Scotch Print, KK, Chinese Knocks, Oracal, Helix and the best is from a small shop that imports fresh rolls daily from Japan. It's a non branded material but it has better texture than DiNoc and the thickness and conformability that surpasses Scotch Print 1080. It's air channel tech is amazing. The shrink rate is some what higher but thats real the only disadvantage.

The big upside is that it's cheap and comes in 60" rolls and multiple Carbon Colors.

Just hit me up for dealer info.

shoresigns

Try Proveer again. They should have the new Avery carbon fibre in black and white. I don't have any feedback on how the material is to use, but it looks fantastic!

worthy1

What are you looking to use the carbon fibre for?I would not use anything cheap on a vehicle for the reasons listed above. There are even Auto stores over here now that are selling carbon fibre vinyl in a kit and i would hate to think of how many DIY'ers out there try it and either cant work with it or ruins there paint upon removal. This will then leave them with a foul tast in their mouuth about vehicle wrapping which hurts us all. 3M or Avery all the way.But hey if you are looking to wrap something other then a car then i guess go with whatever....