• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Carbon fiber in Corel?

Versus

Graphics
Hi all..

i'm dying to get some Cabon like vinyl (why didnt i just order some thats actualy has the pateren? cause my boss isent up for:Sleeping:)
well.. i have found loads of guids on how to do it in photoshop.. but i'm all for corel.. so is it even possible and is it possible to make an okay Cabon replica by printing?

SignManiac

I just purchased from Fred his seamless tile at the above link. I printed it on our SolJet and did a pool table wrap. His file looks great. Worth the few dollars spent and time save creating it from scratch.

Attachments

• new table-02.JPG
    new table-02.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 195

Gene@mpls

Fred- I like your carbonfiber pattern- except for the diagonal highlight which
I think would look odd when tiled. Any way to get them without the highlight?
Maybe 006, 007, or 008 if possible. Thanks Gene

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred- I like your carbonfiber pattern- except for the diagonal highlight which
I think would look odd when tiled. Any way to get them without the highlight?
Maybe 006, 007, or 008 if possible. Thanks Gene

Gene ... every other one in the series is the same but without the highlight. The odd numbers are without and the even numbers with the highlight. I don't care for the highlight either as it gets repetitive looking very quickly. What I do is to overlay the highlight separately in Photoshop after all my tiles are in place and then stretch it to cover the entire image. It looks much better that way.

We provide these images free for your use. Here's a link.

knucklehead

I've been looking for a carbon fiber fill too, other than the shades, and highlites, are the patterns the same on all of them? I can't tell on this old crappy monitor.