• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Carbon Fiber Vehicle Wrap

ARETE DIGITAL

HI Guys,Gals and everyone in between,

We are a Los Angeles vehicle wraps provider and have a pending request for a full carbon fiber car wrap . I checked with 3M and Oracal and boy was I surprised at the price. Anyone have any experience in full carbon fiber car wraps?
:thankyou:

Last edited by a moderator:

GypsyGraphics

Hexis Carbon Fiber with air release is a great product.
Valerie is the sales manager out of the Corona office, she'll hook you up. She's great, tell her Gigi sent you.

Valerie Gallant
Sales Manager | Hexis USA LLC
Toll Free: 888.284.3947

MikePro

just curious...
would there be any benefit to wrapping in a stock color of an air release vehicle wrap product and laminating in MacTac's carbon fiber overlam?
Or simply cheaper/better to go with a stock carbon fiber material and no need for overlam?

Sparky

Where did he ask how much to charge?

OP said he had a pending request and he was looking around was surprised by the prices. I assume he was trying to figure what to charge. Maybe I was wrong but any shop should have a formula based on their own expenses/overhead. I apologize if that was not the intended question.

SOA

not used the hexis carbon stuff but any hexis wrap vinyl is top gear! & it looks as real as it gets.

mac_man_luke

OP said he had a pending request and he was looking around was surprised by the prices. I assume he was trying to figure what to charge. Maybe I was wrong but any shop should have a formula based on their own expenses/overhead. I apologize if that was not the intended question.

think he was just surprised at the price of CF vinyl