• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cardboard sign base

10sacer

Please see attached...

I took these photos at a tradeshow thinking I liked the simple cardboard base and thought nothing more of it. Now I have a client that these will work perfect for, so...

Has anyone seen these or know where I can buy them or can anyone make something like this?

I obviously don't have a design or dimensions and was wondering if its one of the thousands of stock designs that comes with Artios or some other cardboard box cad software.

Attachments

• 02252011_003.jpg
    02252011_003.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,987
  • 02252011_004.jpg
    02252011_004.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 630

RycckG

We are a cardboard packaging company. I have a few questions before I can give you a price. How many are you looking for? Are they all the same size? What size and make are the signs you want to insert? Are they printed solid black?

Rick

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If you can't find someone selling those it looks like something that could be done nicely with Coroplast, slitter & a little foam tape.

wayne k
guam usa

Laurissa

I am interested in these bases as well. They would need to hold a 1/2" thick gator board sign that is 38"W x 95"H. Can these be printed custom colors? Will you please contact me via email?
Thanks,
Laurissa

jscruggs

meter panel sign base

Rick,
I'm also interested in these. From producing others, is this something that you have in stock or are these custom run?

I need it to hold 1/2" thick gator board, anywhere from 36" x 84" to 38" x 96"

Many, many thanks as I've been looking for these for a while.

Last edited:

animenick65

I'd be interested to know which tradeshow you saw these at as I believe the company I work for owns the rights to this design.

OORAIXOO

Still Available

We are a cardboard packaging company. I have a few questions before I can give you a price. How many are you looking for? Are they all the same size? What size and make are the signs you want to insert? Are they printed solid black?

Rick

Hello Rick,

My company has been looking for these bases for quite sometime and can't find them anywhere. Are you still able to produce these? Thanks for the help regardless!

Ray

klmiller611

I'd be interested in getting these as well. I do not need huge quantities, but perhaps a run can be made to keep the cost reasonable on a per piece basis.

We have used these for several years, they hold the half inch foam board, we have two sizes, one that holds 24 inch wide boards, the other that holds 38 inch wide boards. We got ours from another trade show decorator that the owner knows. They are black on all outside exposed surfaces and the bottom. We had quotes on making these a few years ago from a local cardboard place, but we do not need 10,000 on the shelf, we'd never get them used up.

Ken Miller

ShawnFogle

Looking for cardboard base to hold gator signs

Hello,

I would love to receiving pricing and find a source for the card board bases shown in this thread. I am new to this site and hope it is not too late to ask.

Thank you,
Shawn Fogle
shawnf@swiftprint.com

msp171

Looking for cardboard base to hold gator signs

Hello,

I would love to receiving pricing and find a source for the card board bases shown in this thread. I am new to this site and hope it is not too late to ask.

Thank you,
Shawn Fogle
shawnf@swiftprint.com
Shawn
Were you ever able to locate a vendor for the cardboard bases? We are very interested in them. Please email me at s.pullan@paexhibit.com with any info you have. Thanks
Scott Pullan

ShawnFogle

Shawn
Were you ever able to locate a vendor for the cardboard bases? We are very interested in them. Please email me at s.pullan@paexhibit.com with any info you have. Thanks
Scott Pullan

Hello,

Try Meter Boards | Convention Signs and Banners | Meetings Dallas , You can also contact the person I pasted in the .png file. I think he will custom make them for you as well. Also take a look at how Meter Boards DC | Custom Printed & Dry Erase available does it. Looks like a nice alternative. Once upon a time a client emailed me a link to where you could by the cardboard bases via a shopping cart purchase from a website but for the life of me I can't find it anymore.

Attachments

• cardboard base sign holder.png
    cardboard base sign holder.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 383