• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cardpads

hatmanok

I have been using these cardpads for some time now and they are some of the best advertising I have. I find people will hold onto my business card much longer if they have it in the form of a notepad with a calendar on the back. It works great. I never knew how much I needed to carry a notepad until I put one of these in my pocket.

Attachments

• cards.jpg
    cards.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 173

jmb474

Its a good idea but you should adjust your artwork so it isnt getting cut off by the binding.

hatmanok

I had a local guy make them for me. It would take too much time and special equipment to do them myself. PM me and I will give you his email address.

hatmanok

His smallest quantity is 100 cardpads @ $.75 each plus shipping. You have to supply the business cards.
Where did supply a real email address come from? I haven't given any email address yet.

hatmanok

What's wrong with a yahoo account? I have never had a problem with it. And the last time I looked my yahoo email is a real email address. Thanks for the concern.

hatmanok

I can be as professional with a yahoo account an with any other email account. I have never looked at an email account and thought, "that's not professional". My customers have never had an issue with my email. So if it's not broken why try to fix it. Thanks anyway.

Flame

I can be as professional with a yahoo account an with any other email account

O snap.... here we go.

I have never looked at an email account and thought, "that's not professional"

I have. Quite often honestly. Gives the impression you're new or don't have a lot invested in your business.

So if it's not broken why try to fix it. Thanks anyway.

Sigh. Just fyi with that design you posted, the cutoff letters, and THIS statement, there's a 90% chance you're about to get reamed by about the whole community here. So, just get ready to take it, and then make a few tweaks because in the end we are all just trying to help each other succeed and strive to be better at what we do. So, :corndog: :peace!:

Good Idea, Not so good design...

:rock-n-roll:

Last edited:

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Good Idea, Not so good design...

+1

If I see a yahoo or gmail account on a business card or other printed promo items I do think twice. As Flame said it is the first clue to the level of investment you have in your business. A domain name, splash page with contact info, and an email address cost just about $50 per year.

I'm curious. Were you going to fix the design on the next re-print before anyone said something about it? Do you know why they suggested it?

Last edited: