• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cargo trailer prep

raider

Have customer who wants to wrap their small cargo trailer instead of repaint. Paint is white and quality is not the best so I've searched for some prep advice with no luck. Bottom has road grime that alcohol won't touch. What do you use to clean/prep these trailers? Thanks!

CP Signs

I love customers that think wrapping instead of painting will work. Had one bring a car primed up and full of bondo and ask if I could wrap it. Lol. Told him after it's painted and cured. Don't bother with this,,,,, it will be a nightmare and you will loose.

raider

Hate to whine, especially with such quick responses, but no one has chimed in how they prep these trailers.

raider

Thanks. We were thinking acetone. Not thinking about a degreaser. Will try that first to be safe. BTW, you happen to be in the insurance biz?

TXFB.INS

Thanks. We were thinking acetone. Not thinking about a degreaser. Will try that first to be safe. BTW, you happen to be in the insurance biz?

HEHEHEHE not the first to ask,

TEXAS FOOTBALL, I NEED SOME

is where the tag name comes from.