Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car'n Truck Vehicle Outlines????

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by schosports, Jan 17, 2007.

1. schosports

schosports Cookie Monster

Nov 2, 2006
    Maryland
    Ok, it was an impulse by at the Baltimore Sign tradeshow a few months back, but how do I use it?
    I can open it up in my Illustrator CS2 and find what I'm looking for, no problem. I can then design my graphics, logos, etc... no problem.....THEN WHAT? How do I scale it to my LXi/FlexiSIGN to cut it to the correct size?
    I must be missing somthing or not thinking enough. I know each template is scaled 1:20, but what should I do then?
    I'm in the process or designing my friend's BMW race car for the up comming season and wanted to put this program to use.
    Any help would be great. Thanks!

Tags:
  2. TLG

TLG Member

Jun 16, 2005
    You can contact the mfr, but usually it needs to be scaled up 2000%. Then you have to recheck actual measurements from the vehicle against the screen view.

3. anothersign

anothersign Member

May 28, 2006
    Illinois
    That is correct

In flexi you go to resice and change it from 100% to 2000% and click the check mark.

4. Wrapit

Wrapit New Member

Jan 3, 2007
    design central

Go to design central in Flexi and type in 20:1 in the height or width and your done. Make sure you highlight what part you want to scale or you can scale everything on page.

Hope this helps!