• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Carpet Cleaning logo

neato

This is a logo I'm working on for a carpet cleaning company.

What they had before needed help, it might have attracted racecar drivers, but not housewives, who are his target audience.

I'm thinking of making the u into a subtle flower idea, without going overboard, to give the idea of fresh and clean.

I don't want to present all of these options. Just one or maybe 2 after all the good advice on here about making ourselves the experts.

I'm not sold on the panel yet, but just want some feedback on the letter treatment at this point.

Attachments

• Blue Logo.jpg
    Blue Logo.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 73

Marlene

for second opiton #2 the flower kind of looks like a natural gas flame image in that one so maybe open it up a little so it looks more flower and not so much flame

qmr55

Honestly, I like the first one the best. I don't like the "shape" above the u in #4 or the leaf in the other one, because I don't see how that relates to the company. The first one is simple, and doesn't confuse.

Although, I do thing it would look much better if the text on the right could be placed in a panel as well or the logo and text all in one bigger panel. I love the text element of the logo, not sure if you drew that or if its a font, but I love it. The colors are on point with the profession. And the style is definitely on point.

Good work!

Jillbeans

Reminds me of a blue flame too, that's why I like #5.
I like the suggestion of the flower being down low as well, like putting your nose on the carpet.
Love....Jill