• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Carpet Graphics for Bass boats

Davesign21

Why is it so tough to find out the correct substrate used for bass boat sponsor logos. The carpet on these boats is a very low pile. The adhesive needs to be sticky so it stays down at speed. The conditions are often sunny and wet. I was suggested Arlon 8000, but Arlon's customer service was not sure of the application and weather removal would leave a residue. The 2 companies that produce these products are Rayjus and Iguana Graphixs. They are not giving up any secrets to competitors.:banghead: Thank you in advance, Ive used the search option but have only pulled up 1 post regarding the Arlon product.

jfiscus

Rap Master
How long do they stay on the boats?
I've used MacTac HTC vinyl for tradeshow carpet graphics with great success in the past.

studebaker

Deluded Artist
Arlon 8000 will POSITIVELY leave a residue! It is practically unremovable. Speaking from experience....