• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

carraige assembly

carruthb

First off its a rockhopper jr 38.

heres how it started.

The color print head was not sealing against the capping station properly. Found the head height lever and made sure it was lowered. But it wasn't moving up and down too smoothly and it was just pushing the front side down just a little. When using a syringe if I pushed down on the back side it would grab sometimes and I would get a good vacuum. But this doesn't work when I do a cleaning as it moves back and forth several times during that process.

So I got into the carriage assemble and I started adjusting all those screws with the heads out of the carriage. Now Its all messed up and I would like to take the whole carriage off so i can get it all back together properly. A little white plastic thing slid out from the back of the carriage Assembly and a little screw. so i figured i need to take it all off so i can look behind it to see why and how this head height lever moves these heads. How can I get this off? Do i have to take the whole side off and slide it out?

Im also looking for a pdf of the service manual.