• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cartoon Characters

meb

I have a customer who would like to be able to change the position of the character in her logo for other advertising media from time to time. Does anyone know of a font that has cartoon character parts? Or is this something that has to be created in Illustrator or a special software. I've attacked a sample of the vector image. It's not in print yet, thank god. This little guy needs some help.

Thanks!

Attachments

• scattered seeds logo.jpg
    scattered seeds logo.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 123

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I have a customer who would like to be able to change the position of the character in her logo for other advertising media from time to time. Does anyone know of a font that has cartoon character parts? Or is this something that has to be created in Illustrator or a special software. I've attacked a sample of the vector image. It's not in print yet, thank god. This little guy needs some help.

Thanks!

I should think that first I'd worry more about the god-awful typography than the silly acorn character.

meb

I should think that first I'd worry more about the god-awful typography than the silly acorn character.

Haha, I know, Isn't it awful. Unfortunately, the customer loves it and has put time and money into having him created. I was only asked to convert it from a jpg fill to a vector image. . . . . . The customer's happy!!! yikes!

Marlene

you have the acorn guy, can you pull it apart and make a set of hands and such? sounds like they would like to use this guy doing different stuff? shouldn't be to hard to build your own set of parts.

meb

you have the acorn guy, can you pull it apart and make a set of hands and such? sounds like they would like to use this guy doing different stuff? shouldn't be to hard to build your own set of parts.

Yes, I can pull it apart. I was just hoping to have a better alternative than creating them myself.

Thanks!

Marlene

I would have to go with the crowd and suggest John Deaton. he might be able to set you up with a "Mr. Potato Head" kind of file that has hands, feet, eyes and such which you could put together or maybe just a few styles of acorn guy that you can use.

OldPaint

if you are ARTISTIC, and wish to make your own CARTOON CHARACTERS this program can help. it has a section of clipart, called cartoon parts, and has numerous eyes, hair, basic face shapes, mouths, noses.........and you can pick and choose those you want AND......once you got the ones you want you can edit its shape even more.
for $149.00 you be da man!!!!
http://www.arts-letters.com/