• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cartridge recycling?

jr_t1t

I have about a dozen empty 440 roland eco sol max cartridges, is there any place that recycles or offers any kind of trade in on them? Or am I better off dumping them?

Thanks.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
I've stopped tossing them and now have 50-75 in a box, I wish Roland had a postage paid recycle program like HP does. You can return them to Roland but at your expense.

TheSnowman

I did the staples thing, but you have to buy other inks from them once a month in order to be able to redeem the points, and I don't buy ink from them, so there was no point to it. I just toss them now.

pjfmeister

FYI - I received the $6 per cartridge yesterday....its triple rewards week or something like that. maximum of 3 at a time and maximum of 20 per month...regular rewards is $2.
I just bought 1 ink cartridge for our desktop inkjet and qualified...

J Hill Designs

FYI - I received the $6 per cartridge yesterday....its triple rewards week or something like that. maximum of 3 at a time and maximum of 20 per month...regular rewards is $2.
I just bought 1 ink cartridge for our desktop inkjet and qualified...

I'm assuming you mean at staples? maybe I need to make a run over there this week...

sign girl

We take our Epson GS6000 ink cartridges to Office Max or Office Depot and get in-store credit. Great for other office supplies.

splizaat

Staples and Office depot both recycle. But their stipulations with your rewards are so overwritten and so many rules that we dumpster them now. Every time we go to use the credit, it's expired and requires some sort of purchase blah blah blah. Not worth my time to plan how to recycle and redeem $2 rewards.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Ok I'm trying out this recycling program from Ordway, looks like we should have about $385 in credit, I'll let ya all know.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Well that was painless! Returned 2 boxes of 440 and some 220s. So basically we got 3 440s for free and didn't fill up the landfill (well I'm not sure where they go from there). I'm a fan of Ordway's program, I've never used them before but will keep them on our radar for sure.