• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Casey from Advantage

skasigns

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'm looking to find Casey that used to work at Advantage. He was always really helpful, and I have a few questions for him. Thanks in advance! Kim Cockerham - Cockerham's Signs & Graphics.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'm looking to find Casey that used to work at Advantage. He was always really helpful, and I have a few questions for him. Thanks in advance! Kim Cockerham - Cockerham's Signs & Graphics.

If you end up not finding him then give me a call as I would be more than happy to show you what I have learned over the last 20 years of dealing with the materials and applications for wide-format print providers. I am Josh and my direct number is 714-878-7989

JERHEMI

He don't work at Advantage anymore?!? Bummer! Where's Waldo? I mean, where's Casey?!? lol