• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CASfonts on Windows 7?

tiffanykrt

I'll start by saying I have no idea what I'm doing.... How do I load CASfonts on Windows 7? I recently got a new computer and am running Flexi 10. We still used some of the old CAS fonts that were loaded from Vinyl Express years ago. But my version of Vinyl Express isn't compatible with Windows 7. I put in the disk to just load the fonts and it shows me all the Bitstream and CAS fonts, but I the CD doesn't auto load. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there some kind of trick to get these to work? Any help would appreciated! Thanks!

FrankW

Add the Font-Files (.SCF) to the folder "CASFonts" in the Flexi Application Folder (probably c:/Programme (x86)/SAi/SAi Production Suite/CASFonts).

Try do switch to other fonts ... it is a very old technology, I can't imagine how long they will support them.

tiffanykrt

Wow, that was fun... had to break out an old computer. Install VELxi, install the CASfonts, copy the files to the server, to be able to copy them to the CASfonts folder on my computer. But thank you! You solved my problem :) We will definately be looking into updating our font library with newer fonts!