Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Casmate Help...

Discussion in 'General Software' started by KP3, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KP3

KP3 New Member

Feb 3, 2008
    I am new to this forum and was wondering if you guys would be willing to help me/walk me through some things. I have been out of the business for awhile and have used Casmate but there are alot of things I dont remember. I am going through problems loading it right now with the crack that was included etc. Anyone that may bewilling to help please let me know. This is a homebased business that I am mainly gonna be doing racecars. Thanks, Kevin

Tags:
  2. mrugen

mrugen Member

Dec 17, 2003
    Cracks

I am THE CASmate expert, but can't help with cracked versions! Sorry.

3. KP3

KP3 New Member

Feb 3, 2008
    Ok.....

Its not a bootleg version or anything. I have all the original disc's but the people that I bought it from had a fire in their business and couldnt get the plotter out at the time. In the disc holder there was no code number!

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Do you have a dongle for the software?

5. KP3

KP3 New Member

Feb 3, 2008
    Hey...

No, like I said. Some of the stuff was destroyed and to answer your question. No! When I did sign work in the past, I worked for others that already had all the parts and pieces in place. I've never known much about most of the stuff other than being able to design, cut and install! The former owners got the crack done (not by me) and it worked fine. I just need some help loading it, most of it is done and then some questions about some of the design tools that I cant remember! Thanks, Kevin

6. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    [​IMG] What you are seeking to do is illegal and, as far as I know, a felony. I have no intention of allowing this forum to be used to assist in that effort.

If you are looking for help loading cracked (illegal) software, you really need to look elsewhere. If you want recommendations on what you might buy for reasonable prices that would be legal, start a new thread. Lots of folks here have opinions on that.

This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.