• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Casmate question

Jim_Beam

I recently bought out a graphic design and sign company. I'm new to all of this so it's a learn as you go process for me. What I'm wondering is if anyone knows where I could get an instruction manual for casmate pro. The people I bought the equipment from have been great at helping me but I hate to be bothering them constantly with questions. I searched the web but can't seem to find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time.

N2Harpz

That's an old program .... I still have the floppies for it. Not sure if I still have the manual. I'll check tomorrow.

chopper

that is an old version of flexi which is no longer supported,
the only way you will find help with that is if some one is still using it (which I doubt) or some one is selling it... you would be best off to up grade to a newer version of flexi or sign lab or corell draw etc, you can contact sign warehouse and check on a copy of lxi which is re branded flexi or look on eBay you can find cut only versions available fairly cheep
//chopper

dclet

:Big Laugh, version 6.52 also has a help menu. shift+f1 if I remember.

Attachments

• P1010096.JPG
    P1010096.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 128

Jim_Beam

that is an old version of flexi which is no longer supported,
the only way you will find help with that is if some one is still using it (which I doubt) or some one is selling it... you would be best off to up grade to a newer version of flexi or sign lab or corell draw etc, you can contact sign warehouse and check on a copy of lxi which is re branded flexi or look on eBay you can find cut only versions available fairly cheep
//chopper

The people I bought it from have been helping me out a lot I just hate to keep bugging them every time I have a question. I have been getting better with it just messing around but I still run into problems from time to time. I plan on upgrading to something newer so I can run it on my new computer since casmate only works with windows 98. Just need to get the funds to do it. I'm from Sauk Rapids just up the highway from you.