• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cat Paw w/ claws ,ripping.

KY ERAT

I need a cat paw with claws,ripping or tearing for transfer. I need to find this clipart,can yall help ?

Ken

Not to burst the bubble...are you actually offering to pay someone for this artwork? Would $200 be "in the park"?
Ken

KY ERAT

Cat Paw

That's the first time anyone has tried to break it off in me since I joined the forum. I have seen this clip used several times, I hoped someone on 101 could tell me where to get it. If I wanted it drawn I would do it myself , you Jerk###!! I just came back from vacation, when I find this clip I may take another !!!!!!!!!! Doin it cause I love it!!

Mason

That's the first time anyone has tried to break it off in me since I joined the forum. I have seen this clip used several times, I hoped someone on 101 could tell me where to get it. If I wanted it drawn I would do it myself , you Jerk###!! I just came back from vacation, when I find this clip I may take another !!!!!!!!!! Doin it cause I love it!!

Thats a way to get things done:wink:

jscarl

Ready?????
Set??????

Go>> Remember now!!! All the GOD's on the left, And the Dmocrats on the RIGHT side. heheeh