• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Catalyst + Reducer + Shorts

Pat Whatley

Mix my catalyst and reducer. Reach to grab the sprayer cup of paint and manage to knock the catalyst and reducer onto the floor.

Now, out of an infinite number of directions the coming splash could go it just happened to choose the one that would get it all over my shorts.

Being dead tired and not thinking things through my first thought was "at least it's clear and I didn't ruin my shorts."

Thirty seconds later my thoughts were "Oh God I'm gonna die! Please little 6 pound 3 ounce baby Jesus make it stop burning! Ahhhhhh!"

Thankfully nobody else was here to see why the break room floor is flooded and all the soap is gone.

daveb

General Know-it-all
What no Pics? We're really disappointed!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We are very visual you know.

Rooster

Just a word of advice about a similar situation I found myself in.

No matter how badly you need to pee while you're making chili. I mean even if you're 5 beers into the afternoon and standing at the kitchen counter cross legged jumping up and down. Even if your teeth are floating around the back of your mouth so bad you're afraid you might swallow them.

Wash the chili residue off your hands before you run to the bathroom.

Still hurts to think about it to this day.