Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catalyst + Reducer + Shorts

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Pat Whatley, May 6, 2010.

1. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Mix my catalyst and reducer. Reach to grab the sprayer cup of paint and manage to knock the catalyst and reducer onto the floor.

Now, out of an infinite number of directions the coming splash could go it just happened to choose the one that would get it all over my shorts.

Being dead tired and not thinking things through my first thought was "at least it's clear and I didn't ruin my shorts."

Thirty seconds later my thoughts were "Oh God I'm gonna die! Please little 6 pound 3 ounce baby Jesus make it stop burning! Ahhhhhh!"

Thankfully nobody else was here to see why the break room floor is flooded and all the soap is gone.

Tags:
  2. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    Thanks for my first belly laugh in ages!!!

3. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    would it not have been easier to take the shorts off?? ;P

4. daveb

daveb General Know-it-all

Feb 11, 2010
    Quincy, IL
    What no Pics? We're really disappointed!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We are very visual you know.

5. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Great balls of fire!!! That's funny Pat. Been there done that, even designed my own shirt for it.

6. Rooster

Rooster Very Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Edmonton
    Just a word of advice about a similar situation I found myself in.

No matter how badly you need to pee while you're making chili. I mean even if you're 5 beers into the afternoon and standing at the kitchen counter cross legged jumping up and down. Even if your teeth are floating around the back of your mouth so bad you're afraid you might swallow them.

Wash the chili residue off your hands before you run to the bathroom.

Still hurts to think about it to this day.