• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Catering business logo help please

ironchef

Good evening ladies and gents, i've recently raised enough capital to finally start my own catering business. I want to be as close as possible to the sign shop, the area is heavy and light industrial, i want to do lunch delivery to all the business in the area, i also want to cater events to all of the surrounding area(miami).
My food will be global cuisine, i want to cook all kinds of foods, from burgers to duck confit. I need help with the name and logo. My ideas so far are: on the fly catering, the global chefs, world on a plate, foodies world, chef world, live to cook, sky high catering, ... Im stuck right now. I want to attract highend clients as i have more experience with fine dining but ill take on any event/menu/budget. But i rather sound expensive then cheap, lets say for example (budget catering, chefs grub). Any help would be awesome

Pat Whatley

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Maybe something incorporating "Fusion"?

Attachments

• WORLD ON A PLATE.jpg
    WORLD ON A PLATE.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 107

ironchef

For chefs fusion has to be two or more cuisines together, i dont wany to toe myself down with stuff like that, thats a reason im not feeling the global chef thing, i like your layout, with the fork and knife set up, i saw alot of related stock photos with a chef holding a plate with a globe on it. Thats probably the closest pick so far. The main thing to remember is that the customer can get any type of dish/dishes, its custom catering, i want people to stop eating fast food and realize they can have chef quality, food at a fair price, for example the 30-40 dollar burger all the chefs are doing with braised meat and foie gras in the middle with prime ground sirloin for the outer part, ill sell that for $20 all day maybe less if you dont want the duck liver. I want to cater to all the local owners/managers that are tired of eating mcds and bk. Lord knows i am

player

Globe does not seem appetizing. Seems like eating dirt. I would do something that makes people want to eat. When I see a globe, I don't say "Hey, that globe has made me hungry. Let's stop and eat something."

Locals Find!

Here is a name to try "Gourmet to Go!", "The Budget Gourmand", "Gourmet for Less", "On Demand Gourmet". Just a few that came to me.

Won't offer up a logo, as well you don't need a ladder added to a plate.

ironchef

I like that on demand, like chef on demand, im going nuts over here, i need more suggestions, for the logo as well, winner gets an event catered at cost lol or live cooking lesson over skype, your choice of theme or menu

SignManiac

What about something like "Go Go Gourmet" with a clever graphic. Here's something I designed and painted about thirty years ago for a restaurant that is no longer in business.

Attachments

• lobsteragogo.jpg
    lobsteragogo.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 103

ironchef

Interesting for a food truck maybe, i googled it, there already plenty caterers with that name thru out the us.