• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cat's out of the bag

KEYSER SOZE

I'm not trying to be a wanker; it was inadvertently leaked a few weeks ago, don't want to get anyone sacked.
Mr. Perth might be onto something...

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
But you are being a wanker, because no one knows what this thread is about.
Enough with the riddles... Out with it already.

ikarasu

It's about the Colorado UVgel getting white ink.

Good for people.who run 75-100k printers... Not good (or bad) for the average sign shop on here who run 20k printers.

It'd be interesting to see how they do it - first new white ink option since HP came.out with theres I believe? Imo, hps white ink option is hands down the best - we don't he'd white ink on our flatbed because of how much white ink it wasted... HP's recirculating pretty much wastes nothing when it's not on use.

Hopefully Colorado, and all future white ink systems take note and follow suite!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"

Good for people.who run 75-100k printers... Not good (or bad) for the average sign shop on here who run 20k printers.

It'd be interesting to see how they do it - first new white ink option since HP came.out with theres I believe? Imo, hps white ink option is hands down the best - we don't he'd white ink on our flatbed because of how much white ink it wasted... HP's recirculating pretty much wastes nothing when it's not on use.

Hopefully Colorado, and all future white ink systems take note and follow suite!
Thank you!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

Thanks for clearing that up, I was really confused.

Cat, Bag + Wanking??! Is the cat or the bag white, and how does that tie into the wanking? All questions I no longer need answered.