• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Caulk / Silcone Tube Gun

2B

We have an upcoming project where there will be several hundred holes to fill with silicone for stud mounting.

we already have several of the "cheap" guns, looking for a better option.
Ideally
* swivel handle
* easy release tension lever
* guard "housing" to keep the tube from flexing / rupturing when under pressure

2B

GAC05 thanks for the suggestion and I like that it can be used for multiple container types.

While as a general run of thumb we avoid installations in "questionable" area, the notion of a "caulky defense" is a plus to consider
I should also get back to the bar and practice on my "dart-throwing" skills, those full tubes would come in handy as a "ranged" defense

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
GAC05 thanks for the suggestion and I like that it can be used for multiple container types.

While as a general run of thumb we avoid installations in "questionable" area, the notion of a "caulky defense" is a plus to consider
I should also get back to the bar and practice on my "dart-throwing" skills, those full tubes would come in handy as a "ranged" defense

You do live in Texas right? I think by law you're required to carry at least two guns at all times.

visual800

Several years ago I bought 3 newborn guns and they are all 3 still alive I think I paid about $30 per, just keep them clean. get them on amazon or ebay