Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caxton Mark Edge Foils?

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by CanuckSigns, Jun 22, 2012.

1. CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns Very Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Ontario
    Does anyone have any experience with Caxton Mark brand of edge replacement foils? I just noticed that Proveer sells them here for a pretty good price point, but i've never heard of them?

Anyone?

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    never heard of them

3. CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns Very Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Ontario
    that's what worries me, I may just stick with Duracoat if noone has any experience with these new ones. It would be nice to switch as I am trying to cut back on the suppliers I use, and Proveer seems to stock 90% of what I need.

edit: Just realized they are a canadian company, with their head office about 30 minutes from my shop. Any canadians have any experience?

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Caxton Mark has been around for a while ... just not much of a presence among sign supply distributors. They approached me six or seven years ago about distributing their foils. The quantities and prices they quoted, however, weren't competitive or practical. It never went any further than that and I never tried their product.