• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CCMMYK print mode

victorvb

Does anybody know from where could I download ICC profiles for 645EX, for printing in only 4 colors, CCMMYK?
We will receive our printer in abou two weeks and we will use Triangle MLD inks.
Victor

victorvb

We use Emblem media - Emblem has profiles for CCMMYK but only for Wasatch RIP. We will use Roland VersaWorks and Scanvec PhotoPrint.
On the www.printingdigital.net there are a lot of ICC profiles - but none for 4 colors print mode, only for CMYKLcLm.
We intend to print in only 4 colors because of two reason:
- speed will increase
- print cost will be cheaper
I am a little bit surprised that nobody use CCMMYK. Printing speed that Roland declares for 645EX in 6 colors print mode it is not so acceptrable in my opinion - because we know that only in 720x720 dpi it is possible to print sellable self-adhesive vinyl. 86 sqft per hour (7.98 sqm/h) it is not so acceptable...

Esmond

Does anybody know from where could I download ICC profiles for 645EX, for printing in only 4 colors, CCMMYK?
We will receive our printer in abou two weeks and we will use Triangle MLD inks.
Victor
Hi Victor,
Any luck with a profile for 4 colour printing?