• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CD Release Poster

HaroldDesign

Going to print tomorrow morning. Any last minute suggestions? :rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• AHOD_12x18.jpg
    AHOD_12x18.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 97

ProWraps

main copy is great in that raggedy font. subcopy, not so much. very hard to read and just too much for the eyes.

HaroldDesign

Little Better?

Thanks for the suggestion Pro - I like this better.

Attachments

• AllHandsPoster_5.jpg
    AllHandsPoster_5.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 64

mikey-Oh

nice, y'all fellers gonna dress like pirates for the gig?
Only thing that really bothers my typophile self is the forced small caps.
Also, a nice texture subtle in that black would help hide flaws in printing(solid black's a PITA.)

great sketch btw, did you scribe it?

HaroldDesign

nice, y'all fellers gonna dress like pirates for the gig?
Only thing that really bothers my typophile self is the forced small caps.
Also, a nice texture subtle in that black would help hide flaws in printing(solid black's a PITA.)

great sketch btw, did you scribe it?
We certainly are doing the pirate thing for the show. There's a story behind it, but not worth telling. The small caps will have to do. Being caps makes them big, anyway. The black is made of mud so it's fine. The sketch is by a friend of ours named Adrian Fernandez. Killer tattoo artist. The album cover is in the works. Thanks 'yall!

HaroldDesign

CD Back Cover

Here's what I have for the back cover. Any input? I'm leaving this alone and moving onto the inside art for now. It's off in many ways - I can't keep staring and trying things. Ugh.
:thankyou: