• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ce 2000-60?

4runnerguy

Looking at this model for less than 5 bills with all paperwork, serial and USB cables, and a Flexi package with the dongle. Unit appears to be in really good shape. I have never ran a Graphtec, only 24" Rolands. I have Flexi Pro v7 and Casmate Pro 6.52. Is this a good unit for this price?

neato

I have that model.

Love it. It's older, but runs like a tank and makes very impressive cuts. I think I paid the same for just the cutter and stand. Sounds like a great deal.

4runnerguy

I have that model.

Love it. It's older, but runs like a tank and makes very impressive cuts. I think I paid the same for just the cutter and stand. Sounds like a great deal.

Thanks for the testimonial. Where do you buy blades for these? The graphtec site nearly gave me a heart attack:omg: when I saw what the "factory" blades cost. This unit I am buying is coming with a 60* blade. I will definitely need a 45* for what I will be cutting with it.

4runnerguy

Have you had to replace the blade or cutting strip very often on your Graphtec? My previous cutter was a Roland Cx-24 and in 10 years of owning it, I only replaced the cutting strip twice. The blades would dull awful quickly though and I only cut vinyl. BTW, Thanks for all your help:smile: