• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CE-3000-60 MK2 Scaling is off - Help/advice?

n20capri

The scaling area must be set to 400% in order for it to actually cut at 100%. Every since I got it this has been the issue but when set to 400% it works fine so I rolled with it. Cutting from Illustrator with the Cut Master plug-in.

However, lately been trying to figure out print cut and noticed when I select "Use Registration" marks it re-scales everything back down to 100% which in reality is only 25%. Since everything is off it will not cut. It also won't let me scale up when using reg marks.

Just did a test - rescaled the artwork to 25% - printed but cut using the correct size art and don't you know it worked because everything lined up since it was all at "25%".

Problem is, I can't play these games of working with 2 docs, re-aligning reg marks etc etc every time...anyone have this issue or know how to fix it?

Much appreciated.
Mike

n20capri

Yeah looks like the step sizes didn't match - Plotter said 1016, software said 254. I adjusted the software up to 1016 and it's good to go...Sweet!

Crazy weird stuff...