• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help CE-6000 60 Plus, will not start a job at my designated origin.

PsychoHack

I load a sheet, let it do it's auto detect, but then it has it's origin past the front edge. Maybe it does this because I already have some cuts out of the leading edge. However, I manually move it up to a spot near the leading edge where I can fit a cut and press Origin. It seems to set the origin there, but then when I send a job it just spits most of the material out and moves the head up to the top left of the sheet and prompts me to load media. It will not cut from where I set the origin.

How can I get it to do what I want? There seem to be no way to avoid the auto material setup and just force it to cut from where you want if it is seemingly out of the area it designated as having material?
Wasting a lot of time fighting this.

easystickerco

not sure, but id check in software that origin is set to 0 on v&h. Maybe software origin is overriding hardware base point.. just an idea

PsychoHack

I ended up just having to trick it by using tape over the cutout part where the sensor is. If there is a way to over ride this and just force it to use the origin you set, that would be nice to know how.