• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CE3000 pinch roller

junray

I bought a used CE3000 about 6 months ago and although it work great with no issues. I did notice that when I'm done cutting there would be a pinch roller track mark on the vinyl and sometime it's deep. Is this normal? Is there a way to adjust the tension? And when do you know when it's time to replace the pinch roller? Should I just by a new pinch roller?

TIA,
JR

Pro Image

You want good tension of the rollers.....I wouldn't worry with it if its not getting into area where your cutting at......

P

ProWraps™

does it have the hard/soft lever on the back of the pinch roller like the ones on the fc7000? if so, set the outside ones to hard, and the inside to soft (assuming there are more than two).

gvgraphics

The CE3000 are spring loaded and not adjustable that I know of. They only have 2 pinch rollers. Ours leaves a track on the vinyl as well. It has since day one. That is normal.

P

ProWraps™

if there are only two, then dont worry about it. you cant cut where the rollers are so it wont affect your vinyl.