• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CE5000-60 Not cutting correctly after my move.

amy s.

I Took the blade, still in its holder, out of the machine for transporting. Carefully moved everything to my new shop. Put the blade still in its holder with the blue knob on top, back in the holder on the plotter like it was, tightened it down carefully and now...its not cutting deep enough. I rotated the blue knob on top of the blade holder to make the blade extend farther out (it used to barely show and now its out further)...increased the down force....it now cuts the weed border but the lettering is still not cut deep enough.

Any ideas?:omg:

Ok, I reset the blade holder in the arm and it went down farther (yay!) but....I still have to have the down force on 16 and....the starting corner isn't cutting clean....leaving a hangnail. Any ideas yet?:banghead: