• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CE5000-60 Tracking problems

mattpoole

My name is Matt and I have been doing vinyl signs in my garage as a hobby for about 5 years now. My family owns a Hardwood Flooring Business and I have started doing stencils for Gym Floors that we then paint. I am having problems with the tracking. I have to do stencils up to 50ft long but I cant seem to get even 25ft long jobs to track remotely straight. I adjust several times and prefeed to verify tracking until it is almost spot on but by the time that the job it is almost finished, the tracking is way off. Is there a way to adjust the tension on the pinch rollers? I cant find any info on this. Also I am wondering if it is because the Oracal 813 Paint mask is so slippery that it is not grabbing well. I cant really see where the pinch rollers are leaving indentions in the material.

Matt Poole

mattpoole

Nevermind, I just ordered a New FC8600-130 and an extra Pinch Roller so I am confident that I can get that unit to work properly.