• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CE6000-60 Registration marks

Lophatcustoms

Hi everyone,

Im having Issues with my machine finding registration marks (CE6000-60). I have been trying to tackle it myself by doing my due diligence before posting. I've done the Firmware update on the machine. I also downloaded the ARMS test sheets to conduct with the Pen tool.All software is up to date. Machine sensor is dirt free.

Ive been printing on a Mimaki cjv30-130 , using cutting master 4 , gloss white material. Ive been tending to make the Reg marks thicker so they are a bit easier to read. I also Use 4 marks per Reg mark

I have seen laminate being a huge issue in the past so for all these test I've only been laminating the graphic and not over the registration marks to try to make things easier. Which it hasn't. I can't get the my machine to even do the test with the pen at this point. Any tips or past experiences would be great !

thanks in advance.

Lophatcustoms

Hey there, using Adobe illustrator, yes very rarly it will do a 2nd or 3rd mark before not reading them. I even managed for it to read all 4 and cut a decal successfully but the time it takes messing around profit wise doesn't make sense. Havent been able to get it to read the Arm printed sheet to do the sensor test

Lophatcustoms

Thanks for that I'll keep it on hand, Ive tried both types unfortunately , with minimal results :( . Id really like to get though the sensor test but it just hunts for it over and over

Lophatcustoms

oh yes , I've been all over. But any info such as which style you prefer and tips etc would be great. As I say trying to gather as much info as possible to make the print and cut a faster process, I have a support ticket in with Graphtec as of this aft as well. Frustrated o_O

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Just use bomb sight alignment. I got so quick with it I never even tried to use automatic again, cuz it would never work right.