• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ceiling Murals

Craig Sjoquist

Pat ...YES here in Orlando 13 x17 ft there would be 100 outstanding artists begging for the job and probably 6 would be painting at one time to finish job in one day.

..Now in Phoenix AZ surely is different.

You would be surprised how low they would print that and install.. here also.

signswi

Phototex is awesome but before we had heard of it we wrapped an entire restaurant interior in Oracal 3951G with 290G lam. Certainly cheaper than 3M but also a high quality cast solution. Also a permanent adhesive.

Also worth looking at for a cheaper alternative is Oracal 3691, which is calendared but should do well for an indoor application and has a "removable" adhesive.
http://www.oracal.com/products/product.asp?seriesID=196

MikePro

Just got my sample roll! Sticking and re-sticking looking good so far, can't wait to print some samples for the office and give it the official test laminating with clearshield!

thanks for the posts, been so busy around here that its been a while since i've looked to try some new materials