• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cell phone sales

Marco

Made some changes. I had not considered the 6 inch door frame separation between glass panes. Considering the above, previous graphics were distorted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 116

Marlene

In other words, you're too lazy to do your job, which is give them a good design and justify any decisions you've made that are contrary to their instructions. If your customer is sitting in the director's chair making bad decisions and you're allowing it to happen, then you are not a competent graphic designer.

the customer has a list of what he does and needs to tell the public. our job is not to tell them to f'off as but to make it make sense. the OP's last layout has done that. too lazy? really? what a jerk thing to say hardly the act of a lazy person to keep at this, post and ask for input until they get it as right as possible.

bulldozer

In other words, you're too lazy to do your job, which is give them a good design and justify any decisions you've made that are contrary to their instructions. If your customer is sitting in the director's chair making bad decisions and you're allowing it to happen, then you are not a competent graphic designer.

what are you babbling about? do you treat all your customers like that? must be a short list now.

player

Why why why?

Marco

No worries. Never my intention to do less for anyone than my best; I am so happy that you guys are here giving the advice, criticism, illustration, guidance, and all you give. Thank you all.
Love, Peace and Sunshine.

player

Is it just me or is the kerning off on "Cell Phones"?

I would also Look at the wording in the ovals. Cell Phone Center needs line spacing adjustment, and Money Orders could be centered.

I find the Verison check mark breaks up the flow. Can it be made smaller? What about swopping it with the bottom logo?

Looks good!

Marco

Thanks all for all you do; hate to say I was unable to make any other improvements. When I arrived at the shop Wednesday evening the guys had printed and installed the install. I asked for a photo but none of the two turkey lurkies had a camera :omg:. I will post a photo soon.