• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cell phone

WOODBS

I have cracked yet another iPhone , thinking of either switching or fixing and adding the two busted to existing plan. Any ideas..

formanek

I have cracked yet another iPhone , thinking of either switching or fixing and adding the two busted to existing plan. Any ideas..

Without stating the obvious maybe it is time to take better care of your phones. Otherwise buy a full replacement plan from your carrier. I drowned two iPhones then finally learned to leave it at the cabin. :Oops:

kmajid

Switching will make you wish you still had an iPhone and you'll end up switching back so i second taking better care of your phones although sometimes we can't help something happening to them... I didn't even realize you could buy a full replacement plan for the iphone, any idea how much that goes for?

cdiesel

Back when I had RAZRs, I went through two in about six months.. then I got a case and the third phone lasted me almost two years before I decided to upgrade. It was still in perfect shape...

visual800

someone gave me their busted iphone cause I love fixing junk, I bought the new screen on amazon and it came with all tools. I did sucessfully replace the screen but I screwed up the cables inside and damaged them while taking the phone apart.

It was fun, interesting but I wont do it again. especially since iphones are now availble for $50 at at&t. IF you decide to do it yourself set and hour or hour and half aside and be damn sure when you taken the phone apart in halves DO NOT do it hard and you may mess the cables up

http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-iPhone-Screen-Digitizer-Adhesive/dp/B002A9PVAI

my advice OTTERBOX!