• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

central air conditioner clipart needed

grafXnj

i am looging for a vector version of a central air unit (the part that is outside house)
i checked all my 10 years worth of clipart and 2 sites i belong to cant find anything
thanks for any help

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
those things are pretty basic in shape and vents....can't you trace one? i mean, i wouldn't want to, but if you can't find anything......just make sure you charge for it

MariaMartini

I just replied...

I just replied that I have 7, which I do, that I'll email to you.

Unless there is another way to send them to you...

But it seems my reply was deleted.

totalimage

Signs 101 is a free site for members of the sign making craft and other related crafts. It's purpose is to provide a venue for self-improvement and community.

Not to be rude..but this is not a free site anymore !!!! Well not totally !!

totalimage

Fred pointed out his link to file sharing...I was just saying the first line on the link should be changed...This site is not free anymore...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Signs 101 is a free site for members of the sign making craft and other related crafts. It's purpose is to provide a venue for self-improvement and community.

Not to be rude..but this is not a free site anymore !!!! Well not totally !!

No idea what brought this on. Is it that I won't allow file sharing? Is passing around the work of others something that would make you feel good about Signs 101? Have I done something that bothers you? Shall I put in another five years at my expense to satisfy your concerns that I have not done enough to meet your idea of what the ideal Signs 101 should be?

And yes you are rude.

totalimage

How is that rude??? You stated in your rules this is a free site..it is not .I think you have worked hard to provide for this site. All I was mentioning that maybe that needs to be changed. Did I downgrade you at all ?? No I didnt..I feel that rule needs to be changed so it is not misleading . Signs 101 is not free when you have to pay to go to certain areas. That is a fact....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have removed the word free.

Your rudeness was in making the discussion of it part of this thread which was about a clipart image of an air conditioner. Doing it as part of the open discussion going on took the thread totally off topic and, since the wording bothered you so much, would have been better handled in private. I fail to understand, however, why the word should be taken as misleading.