• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

central line fonts

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Hey guys, I have a job coming up that is going to require a central line font for what I need to do. Basically it's going to be a heavily illustrated design but the text will need to be a single vector line instead of a vector shape. I have attached what I mean ... sort of like if I was doing a center line for engraving ... only so I can do it as a custom pattern stroke.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• CLFont.jpg
    CLFont.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 82

sinetist

Do a search for engravers (or engraving) fonts. There are a few that are like what you're looking for.

nikdoobs

I am looking for this same thing. Searching for engraving fonts doesn't bring up what I need. I would imagine there is a vector with single stroke text available somewhere. Anyone else have a suggestion?

TammieH

Google "Single Stroke fonts" the search comes up with quite a few possibilities, but I am not sure what will work with your application.

Marlene

I have Omega and has some in the program. ugh, can't get it to show up as there's nothing to color

Attachments

• single line fonts.jpg
    single line fonts.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 67

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Lovely, I wasn't finding dink and gave up ... just ended up making the stuff custom. This will save me a ton of time in the future.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
The Engravers in corel draw is not a single line font, just clean. like ... http://www.azfonts.net/load_font/engrvos205_bt_roman.html ... not the same.

My older version of flexi has some single line fonts ... but they are only partials, no cross bars and other parts ... plus I would have to export them to get them to do what I want in illustrator after I fix them.

Nikdoobs hit the nail on the head. Absolutely perfect.