• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Central Texas is taking a pounding right now

phototec

Central Texas is taking a pounding right now!

:omg2:

Attachments

• Central Texas is taking a pounding righ now.jpg
    Central Texas is taking a pounding righ now.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 61

artbot

man did that suck... there were some leaks on my ancient roof that never got taken care of this week. so i just spent the last hour (midnight to one) with a makita mini-leaf blower, roof tar, and a work light painting over some cracks. now it can start raining. it's crazy windy but no rain yet here.

now i have to get back to work to finish some pieces that have to be delivered at 5:45am in houston. no mercy.

phototec

I'm located between Fort Hood and Waco, Texas, received almost 6 inches of rain last night, and a tornado that touched down in San Antonio, where at least 50 homes were damaged or destroyed. I think our drought is over!

:omg:

Attachments

• 5-6 inches of rain 03-20-2012.jpg
    5-6 inches of rain 03-20-2012.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 55

Moze

Precision Sign Services
We got pretty heavy rain and it thundered the entire night. I don't think I slept for more than an hour at a time. Good timing though, because I just fertilized the lawn. :)

300mphGraphics

If it's the same system came through North AZ couple days ago, look out. Got snowed in for the first time in my life. Felt guilty as hell not working..

Thanks for the Stevie Ray!

phototec

My nephew and a couple of his friends are heading up to Austin on a roadtrip from Chicago, how bad is it?

The weather DOWN here is Texas today is clear and sunny after the storm last night.

BTW: See the map below, Texas is SOUTH of Chicago, so you have to travel DOWN to Texas, not UP!

Attachments

• Chicago to Austin copy.jpg
    Chicago to Austin copy.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator: