• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CET 5x10

Matt-Tastic

I'm part of the install for serial number 001 for the 5x10 machine. It is in transit now, and will be installed Jan 14th. CET had some issues that didn't occur on the similar hybrid model, and had to go back to engineering for a bit.

When you talk to CET, just ask them flat out what is taking so long. I don't really feel its my place to go into details, but I'm sure they'll tell you if you ask politely :)

Matt-Tastic

Just finished up the first of these! some logistic issues (getting ink/heads shipped on time, but had time to spare), but the machine was cranking through product the 3rd day. End user had 1 other issue today with a motor controller, but CET got him resolved on that.

The one I set up is a X-Press 100 (Spectra CMYKWx2) Z (5x10). on a 4x8 board, we were printing excelletn quality at nearly 500sqft/h. I believe the software said 486. This was 600x1200 (6pass) bi.

I hope your install goes as well!

synergy_jim

Its in the building and the installers are working on it. I have to say I am impressed with the unit.

I'll start singing praises when I see color on some panels.

BTW, what rip are you using?