• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CET Color Dropout - While Printing and Nozzle Test

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Hey Folks,

Just curious if anyone has seen this type of sudden color dropout from a CET printer. We are running an X-Press Q-1000 (10 heads) and are experiencing color dropout while printing and then it will show up in the nozzle test - see attached photo.

I know there's not much information to go on here, but I thought maybe the photo would tell the story if someone has seen this before.

Thank you for the time!

James

Attachments

• CET_TEST_12_04_14.jpg
    CET_TEST_12_04_14.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 246

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Filters

Just an update, I heard that it could be a filter issue, so we are looking into that. Hopefully just the LCF filters but will update the post if that is our issue. Or if we find other info, I will relay that as well.

Thank you,
James

In Print

I hope that is the issue - We had the same problem and they changed the secondary filters, didn't help - we upgraded at the same time to a second row of heads and for some reason that fixed it. no clue why. they said after the filters that it was humidity but than we couldn't replicate the problem with even less humidity and more static so I don't think anyone really knows what the issue was, just happy we are past it.