• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CET Color print quality?

sballinger

just got our samples from advantage off the Q series and I have to say compared to the prints from the oce Arizona 460, they look bad. Colors aren't as vivid and the white is more yellow. Is this common or operator error on the sample prints

sballinger

They ran the samples reverse print on clear plexi. When you light up the piece, the white is not bright and I notice the white looks banded on the back. The samples off the Arizona have smooth white

CET Color

Hello sballinger,

There could be a number of reasons that the color off of two different printers does not look the same. I would like to speak with you directly. Check your PM.

Jack Skidmore

sballinger

The tech at Advantage that printed the samples misunderstood what the salesmen was asking for. Looks like the printer might have also need a nozzle check before printing. They are going to send out new samples after the first of March. I really want to see what the Q series can do. It's coming down to the Q series (10 heads) and Oce Arizona 460GT. So far the 460GT has some awesome looking 4 color with white on acrylic

Tgngreatnews

The tech at Advantage that printed the samples misunderstood what the salesmen was asking for. Looks like the printer might have also need a nozzle check before printing. They are going to send out new samples after the first of March. I really want to see what the Q series can do. It's coming down to the Q series (10 heads) and Oce Arizona 460GT. So far the 460GT has some awesome looking 4 color with white on acrylic

Just saw this post. Did you end up buying the OCE 460GT? I am looking at one now. How do you like it?