• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CET not printing white halfway through the print

rjtwin

I am kind of new to the flatbed printer but we are trying to print to dark materials. CET controller has an option to print white under spot
to make colors stand out on dark materials. Halfway printing we noticed the printer was no longer printing the white? Anyone
have this problem?

X-Press 500Q

Attachments

• IMG_9015.jpeg
    IMG_9015.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 155

artbot

have you printed much white with this printer? i'd first suggest that your white channels aren't set warm enough. as the print progresses, the heads are cooling a bit and the viscosity is then off.

rjtwin

have you printed much white with this printer? i'd first suggest that your white channels aren't set warm enough. as the print progresses, the heads are cooling a bit and the viscosity is then off.

Do you have any idea of the heat setting I should be using? I have not printed much white yet due to CorelDraw having issues with exporting Spot1 channel. I can get the ContourCut to export but when
it comes to the white channel I have not figured it out yet.