• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CF2 Series flat be

jocolo21

Hello guys i bought a Mimaki cf2 series cutter from a non profit ordanization, but i cant seem to find software for it to make it work, the seller is working with me but its been 6month and i still havent been able to use it, any recomendation will be appreciate it
Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Hello guys i bought a Mimaki cf2 series cutter from a non profit ordanization, but i cant seem to find software for it to make it work, the seller is working with me but its been 6month and i still havent been able to use it, any recomendation will be appreciate it
Thanks

What did the seller use? It should have come with software.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Got it. Contact your nearest Mimaki dealer and they can get you the software but you will have to pay. Also, there are 3rd party softwares like Flexi, Wasatch, Onyx and more that can run that machine.

Got it. Contact your nearest Mimaki dealer and they can get you the software but you will have to pay. Also, there are 3rd party softwares like Flexi, Wasatch, Onyx and more that can run that machine.

you do not need a rip for this unit just illustrator and Fine Cut.

ACarvalho

I have a Mimaki CF2-1218, and I start having problem to download the file from computer to the machine, and now, stop the communication.
Any one know any thing about repairing the board PCB-434? is the board here the computer is connected.

Any help I appreciate.
Thanks